Lalo!

Hi, guys
I haven't much time last week to check your blogs, but finally it's friday! :)
This week was so exciting for me because these 2 things that have happend:
1st- I have been to a wonderful concert of the Singer Silvie Vartan, which lives in France, but actually she's bulgarian
2nd- I saw my result on a very important exam, which wasn't satisfying, but is good enough to go and study in France for 1 semester.

I wanted to inspire you with these amazing jewells that i appreciate fom a long time ago!
They have the name Lalo. I hope you can find a shop near you! Check out their site here!
I have a tradition to buy something from that shop as often as i can.


The photos are from the site, but the one about. which is not that great(but i don't have a professional camera) is mine and it's a beautiful ring that i bought soon:)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Though ωomen are the onеs most generаlly
affected bу stгetch marks, guyѕ are afflictеd with them too.


Have а look аt mу web-site; http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/trilastin-review-and-latest-coupon-code-savings-released-at-awesomealldaycom-190256601.html

Anonymous said...

Тhese contеmpoгary fitnesѕ deviceѕ
aге worn around thе ωaist, pοsitionеd
аpprοpriаte about the abs and
then utilizіng ωhat is identified as elеctronic muscle stimulation.


Mу wеbsіte http://www.squidoo.com/flex-belt-review-and-discount

Post a Comment

My day is jolly with you comment!